Laser Tattoo Removal
Laser emitted by the system has a strong penetration ability which allows the correct light source to reach deep into the dermis layer. The pigment particles absorb the light energy and explode rapidly, bursting into tiny pieces, thus diminishing the colour density to get rid of it. The system can effectively remove mutated pigmentations and vascular tissue based on the undamaged ambient tissue. This process is called “Selective Heat Absorption”. A pure violet Q-switch Yag Laser is one of the most effective systems available. With low pain reduced and instantaneous blasting technology.
Carbon Laser Facial Treatment
Carbon paste is applied to the surface of the skin
• The outer dead cells of the Epidermis will absorb the carbon but deeper living cells of the skin will not absorb the paste
• Using a special tip the 1064nm wavelength of the laser will be absorbed by the Carbon which is vaporised by the Q-switched pulse along with the dead epithelial cells
• The lining of open pores also reacts with the Carbon and often blackheads/whiteheads are removed
• Treatment has the immediate effect of a gentle laser peel
• This is often carried out as a single treatment if the client is attending a special event
• Slight heat is generated by fragmenting the Carbon which penetrates the Dermis leading to Collagen denaturation
• A series of treatments (6 months or more) can therefore cause new Collagen formation
• This process is enhanced by the second stage of the treatment which involves firing the Nd:YAG laser in a second pass over the skin without any carbon paste
• This allows the Nd:YAG laser energy to penetrate deeply into the Dermis causing micro-injury to the collagen and Elastin fibres
• Collagen and Elastin fibres will therefore regenerate and “remodel” leading to further reduction in the appearance of fine lines
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED TO SEE A DIFFERENCE ?
A course of 6 sessions are recommended for maximum results although you will notice excellent results after just 1 treatment. 4 weeks in between each treatment is necessary.
Laser Tattoo Removal
Laser tattoo removal has been likened by some clients to the feeling of having a rubber band snapped on your skin. Others describe it as a rapid succession of pricks. While some say it feels like someone scratching sunburn. Tattoo removal treatments on areas with more fat like the arms and buttocks are generally not as painful as areas where there is less fat or close to a bone like the neck, ankle or finger.
It is impossible to promise a time limit or amount of sessions to remove a tattoo. some tattoos may need a small amount of treatment and others may need more.
The average time to remove a tattoo is between 5 - 12 sessions. Remembering there is a minimal of 5 weeks healing and fading time between each session.
Not all tattoos will be completely removed. There may be a faint ghost out line where the original tattoo was.
It is possible just fading your old tattoo if your planning a cover up. This generally takes only a few sessions depending on tattoo and other factors.
Removing or fading a tattoo can be a lengthy experience. It depends on a number of factors.
Older tattoos are generally easier to remove. The older the tattoo the more faded it will be, having less ink to remove.
Certain colours are more easily removed than others. Black and red tattoos are the easiest to remove. Orange, yellow, pink, purple, brown, and other shades are slightly more difficult to remove. The most difficult colours to remove are light green, light blue, and teal/turquoise. Meaning some parts of the tattoo may need more sessions to remove, if different colours of ink have been used.
Tattoo removal depends on the body circulation to flush away the shattered ink particles. Tattoos closer to the heart normally fade, remove faster than tattoos further away.
The more generally healthy you are the less time it will take to remove. having good circulation and having a good immune system contributes to removing the ink out of the body.
Covering areas in North Yorkshire, Catterick Garrison, Darlington and the surrounding areas.
For a FREE and quick quotation you can send a picture of the tattoo. Eraser will reply with cost of treatment.
07548692486. Phone, text, WhatsApp or email.
KEEP CALM & Eraser your tattoo.